HI + Welcome to Fairy Garden DIY!
…Where we can escape into a miniature world and let our imaginations run wild.
There’s a kid inside all of us, and sometimes we just gotta let that kid out!
I spend my days on the computer, so I started Fairy Garden DIY as a way to get outside, get away from my phone, get some dirt under my fingernails, get my kids involved in a fun hands-on project, and spread a little fairy-joy around the internet.
It’s just good for the soul to create beautiful things!
You’re in the right place if you want to
- learn how to make a fairy garden
- find out what the best plants for fairy gardens are
- come up with perfect fairy garden container ideas
- learn to create an indoor fairy garden
- or an outdoor fairy garden
- get inspired to create your own DIY fairy garden accessories
- make a fairy garden for kids
One of the most common questions I get is CAN I USE AN IMAGE FROM YOUR WEBSITE IN MY BLOG POST?
Answer: YES! You may use ONE image from a blog post, but you MUST provide a dofollow backlink to the blog post you took the image from. All images on this website are either taken and owned by myself, with full copy-right or purchased with full copyright.
I DO NOT accept guest posts at this time, and the rate for a sponsored blog post on Fairy Garden DIY is 500 USD.
If you have OTHER questions, you can contact me with the form below.